Thursday, April 20, 2006

Roadkill

What is this? I go away for a few days to sunny Ft. Lauderdale, and Dynamo-H falls apart? They lose their first road game to DC United?

I admit, I was toodling around S. Fla, so I can't comment on the match. I have read mixed reports, from DC dominating the game, to both teams dominating stretches of the game. Ching netted another goal and, for the 2nd consecutive game we had a goal taken away due to offside.

I imagine we missed DeRo, who had to sit out due to the Red Card versus KC. That card hurt us in two games.

The good news from the game is that Brad Davis and Craig Waibel have returned from injury. (Davis playing all 90.) Hopefully they return quickly to form so we can be particularly formidable. Other good news is that we threatened frequently throughout the game, and that was without DeRo. Serioux apparently also played passionately. I've been impressed with him so far this year.

So far we've allowed 2 goals in every game we've played. I'm hoping that Onstad and his D significantly cut into that average this coming week versus Real Salt Lake. We also need Ching to tally some this coming week, and if anyone else in Orange wants to join in the scoring, be my guest.

No comments: