Saturday, April 22, 2006

ReAL Opportunity

Today Dynamo hosts ReAL Salt Lake. (On a related note, try the real Salt Lick in Dripping Springs for some of the best BBQ you can find.) ReAL is in its sophomore year after a mostly forgettable 2005. This year they've had trouble finding their stride, so hopefully Dynamo can take advantage of this and come away with 3 points.

ReAL has talent, particularly on set pieces, which has proven to be a weakness of Dynamo. If Dynamo can stay organized versus set pieces then they should do well. Dynamo also needs to stay focused after scoring, as they have given away goals just minutes after scoring in two of their three games.

Here's hoping that Ching scores bucketloads today. I hope to see some creative play from DeRo as well. I'm pulling for Brad Davis to score or have an assist today, as it would really help my fantasy soccer team.

I'm thinking Dynamo 2, ReAL 0. Let's hope I'm spot on with regards to ReAL, but understating Dynamo.

No comments: