Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Should I bring my bad Ju-Ju?

I am really wanting to go to the Conference final this weekend of course, but I'm worried. Am I wanted by the Dynamo?

Oh, I know they want fans in the stadium, but heed the facts: Dynamo cannot lose when I watch the game from afar; they can lose when I'm present.

They played 18 games at home (including the game at Reliant, and counting the 2 Open Cup matches). Their home record is 10-3-5 (W-L-T) in toto. When I'm in the stands, they are 5-3-1, meaning when I'm NOT in the stands, they're 5-0-4.

They can win when I'm present or when I'm absent, but they can lose only when I'm present.

Well, they'll have to overcome my Ju-Ju. My wife just informed me that she bought tickets for the whole family in Section 111, just behind the North Goal. Last time we sat on this end of the stadium was versus Chicago (let's not discuss that...), but it should provide excellent views of the goal.

Looking forward to it!

No comments: